Tuesday 15 February 2011

James Corden join Brit Awards 2011 at O2 Arena

This year awards are for the first time in their history on O2 being presented tonight, in charge of the program with Gavin & Stacey Corden Creator.

He told his 354,000 Twitter followers: “Good day at the Brits today. All a bit scary if I’m honest. The performances look great tho. Do you ever wish you could change your mind?!”

Corden, who co-hosted the event two years ago, a barrage of online criticism when he was re-elected in 2011 and admitted that he was shocked by the reaction encountered.

He said, “I just read some comments about me hosting the Brits.I’m not sure what to say really except i’ll try my best. I was looking forward to it.”

Meanwhile, man, this time - Tine Tempah admits that North Greenwich more than one field can easily route.

The four-time nominee told Radio 1: “It’s around the corner from my mum’s house, I could take the bus there. Fingers crossed if anything does happen it’ll be in the local papers because that’s where I grew up.”

O2 Arena headline that tonight's concert has been confirmed alongside past headline Take That, Plan B, Rihanna and Tinie Tempah joined by Mumford & Sons, Adele, Cee Lo Green and Arcade Fire.

No comments: