Friday 24 June 2011

Schoolgirl in a Super Bowl to perform at O2 Arena

A 15 year old schoolgirl in a Super Bowl to perform at O2 Arena has been given a chance for life.

Megan Hitchcock's solo category in the music teacher Cecilia Smiga to enter the war after the band won a national competition.

Megan, who lives in Burnham and the Licensed Victuallers School London Road Ascot is a student's guitar and a song he composed the school song was filmed in the Britvic Theatre.

If the public voted on their favorite acts and artists from the three most votes / groups at Indigo O2 on Wednesday, July 6 was selected for special screening.

Action on the band's web site was uploaded.

Megan studied music at GCSE and a self-taught musician who learned through Web sites.

Asked how she felt when she found out she had won she said: "I was really excited - I didn't believe the email was real, I had to call and check.

"I have had great support from my family, friends and teachers who voted for me. I'm not sure what the big event will involve yet but it's very exciting and a fantastic experience."

No comments: